Der Patch ist 3,981GB groß und wir haben wie immer für Euch die Patch-Notes:
- New Weapon: Tek Sword (Charge-Attack and damages Metal & significantly pierces Armor when powered by Element)
- New Armor: Tek Shield (Reflects incoming projectiles/bullets when powered by Element)
- New Structure: Tek Light (Attaches to any surface and can be either independently powered by Element Shards in its Inventory, or traditionally powered via generators)
- Fixed issue where clients would sometimes become disconnected after demolishing/destroying structures
- Fixed a spawn issue with Ragnarok Lava Golem Boss.
- Fixed the bear trap to avoid turret exploit. Bear traps only damageable by explosion now (or demolishing)
- Reduced Flamethrower Damage from base 100 per second to 30 per second.
- Flamethrower Direct Damage is now affected by Armour.
- Flamethrower expensive foliage particle effects now eliminated for everyone except the local player using the weapon
- Chainsaw not able to attack whilst running
- Tripled the effective „ammo“ of TEK armours, so they last 3x as long per element
- Shield blocks should block whip stuns/item drops (and trigger the cooldown), and whip stun on players reduced to 1 second.
- Implemented a new value to reduce indirect torpor (Gas grenades, tranq).
- Chitin, Metal, Riot, and TEK Armours now reduce incoming torpor.
Chitin: Direct Torpor Armor Mult: 0.07 (Was 0) Indirect Torpor Armor Mult: 0.035 (Was 0) Metal: Direct Torpor Armor Mult: 0.15 (Was 0) Indirect Torpor Armor Mult: 0.06 (Was 0) Riot: Direct Torpor Armor Mult: 0.25 (Was 0.25) Indirect Torpor Armor Mult: 0.12 (Was 0) Tek (remember there are no Tek qualities): Direct Torpor Armor Mult: 0.7 (Was 0) Indirect Torpor Armor Mult: 0.7 (Was 0)
- Fixed an issue where explosives would have an impact on server performance
- Fixed a bug with the Phoenix where you could set dinos alight from a far distance
- Fixed a bug with the Phoenix where it wouldn’t do damage to wild targets in PVE
- Fixed a bug where you could unlock super speed with the TEK Jet Pack
- Fixed a bug where setting the server fps to 2.5 would launch you across the map
- Fixed a bug preventing players riding a Therizino from getting shot when Turrets were set to Player Only
- Fixed an issue where you weren’t able to name your character preset in character creation
- Fixed an issue where Ankylosaurus would get stuck in the air
- Fixed a bug where u could tame and damage Phoenix when not in Superheat
Ark: Survival Evolved erschien am 6. Dezember 2016 in der Early Access-Version für die PlayStation 4. Am 29. August 2017 ging das Spiel in die Vollversion über. Unseren Test zum Spiel könnt ihr hier nach lesen.
[amazon_link asins=’B0721MLYVW‘ template=’ProductGrid‘ store=’playstaexperi-21′ marketplace=’DE‘ link_id=’23f5261a-8e61-11e7-b2f3-252d512145c8′]