Das bereits im vergangenen Jahr erschienene Battle Chasers: Nightwar hat den Patch 1.04 spendiert bekommen, der besonders für Trophäenjäger interessant sein dürfte. Nach einer gefühlten Ewigkeit wurde nun endlich der Tropäen-Bug der Trophäe „Großwildjäger“ behoben, für die ihr das Bestiarium zu 100% abgeschlossen haben müsst.
Nach der Installation des Patches sollte die Trophäe erscheinen, sobald ihr das entsprechende Savegame geladen habt. Alle weiteren Patchnotes haben wir natürlich auch für euch.
Die Änderungen im Detail (Englisch):
- Added a feature to replay video cutscenes you’ve already scene in the game. From your save profile, go to Extras->Cutscenes
- Added option to enable/disable vibration function
- The entire cast of Battle Chasers has wised up, and have learned how to use equipment that was previously beyond their skill level. This means: equipment no longer requires a minimum level to equip! This will improve the leveling curve, and make leveling up benched characters a smoother experience. To keep the game balanced, equipment drops and vendor inventories have been slightly readjusted.
- The XP curve has been adjusted to alleviate stalling in mid-game dungeons.
- Early game enemies have become more dangerous.
- Several enemies in the game have had their abilities made more fair/balanced.
- The Innkeeper has revised his tax plan, and the cost of reviving your party has been adjusted to be more lenient for the low-leveled and more demanding of the high-leveled.
- New Game+ is harder. (Evil laugher)
- Knolan’s starting level should be 11.
- Innervating Mist has had its overcharge generation reduced slightly.
- World Map performance improved.
- Further improved overall stability.
- Completing a dungeon in Mythic mode also counts toward the Completing all dungeons on Legendary achievement.
- Airships now remain spawned on the World Map when they have been spawned prior from completing a dungeon.
- Players can now flee from Hunt bosses if they realize they’re in over their heads. You will flee back to the World Map when you try to escape from a Hunt encounter.
- Hunt Quests have had their levels adjusted slightly to give players better warning about their difficulty.
- Dungeons no longer magically uncomplete themselves when quitting to the Main Menu after completing them.
- Loot should not be assigned to empty bins if there is no loot.
- Fixed some of Monika’s abilities that were not critting properly.
- Garrison’s Rupture Ability will stop falling over after 3 turns and last its full 5 turns.
- Slimes no longer behave like molasses, but like gelatin. Thus, they play their animations much more quickly.
- We put a stop to the time travel occurring when quitting the game from a completed dungeon. Loading back in to the save will now progress to the next day.
- The boss the Dig in Mythic difficulty is now at its proper level.
- Fixed a bug that prevented perks from updating correctly when swapping equipment.
- The UI has received a scale-up and contrast adjustments across the board, to make text more visible on screens of differing sizes and distances.
- Switching characters while viewing a Mastery perk will update the UI accordingly with the next character’s Mastery Perk.
- We added an entry for the highest difficulty completed for a dungeon in the Dungeon Codex.
- You will not get a Legendary Dungeon warning for a dungeon in progress.
- Skipping through the Combat Victory screens now appropriately skips the reveal animation for your loot so you can see it before you exit combat.
- You now get toasts for loot obtained when skipping the Combat Victory screen altogether.
- Incorrect/non-working button prompts in the Compendium, Game Manual and in Fishing have been fixed.
- In some cases the Compendium would flicker open and closed when you pressed your controller buttons just so. This has been fixed.
- The Bestiary Entry progress bar has been made less visually noisy.
- Minor UI fixes.
- Various minor fixes.
General Bug Fixes
- Added a fix that retroactively awards you the 100% Bestiary Completion achievement if it was not awarded to you properly on earning it.
- Players who were missing Caldeus’s skull and the Alpha Core despite having defeated the appropriate enemies should now be able to find them in their inventory.
- Players who defeated Bhargus but did not receive the Purgatory Stone should now find it in their inventory.
- Fishing lines have been polished.
- Fishing in general has been polished.
- Fix for hang when accessing the Tolkas Arena.
- Cinematic video sound is now tied to the Music volume in options, so you can keep the Voice high and better listen to dialogue over the music and sound effects.
Unseren Test zu Battle Chasers: Nightwar findet ihr HIER.
[amazon_link asins=’B06XMZMTRQ,3897484951,8415480067′ template=’ProductCarousel‘ store=’playstaexperi-21′ marketplace=’DE‘ link_id=’9692bc47-a78f-11e7-b0d3-33761ed81f2b‘]