Dice und Electronic Arts haben heute für das Spiel Battlefield 1 den Patch 1.21 veröffentlicht.
Wir haben die ausführlichen Patchnotes des großen Updates für euch.
- Improved stability on all platforms.
- Improved matchmaking into Battlefield 1 Apocalypse maps
Weapons, Vehicles, & Gadgets
- DICE has also fixed the Howell stats.
- Fixed the Howell sniper firing sound and the Autoloading 8 .25 reload bug.
- Battlefield 1 version 1.21 fixed an issue where the Heavy Bomber spawn on the Austria-Hungarian side on Caporetto was too low and took damage from the ground immediately upon spawning in.
- Fixed an issue where players occasionally detonated Tripwires when they didn’t trip the device.
- Battlefield 1 1.21 fixed an issue where the Howell Automatic Sniper had different ammo count to the Factory variant.
- Fixed an issue where the Dreadnought horn would occasionally get stuck.
Maps & Modes
Battlefield 1.21 improved visibility when looking outside while standing indoors. We have addressed the following maps:
- Ballroom Blitz
- Sinai Desert
- Verdun Heights
- Lupkow Pass
- Heligoland Bight
- Improved the balance of Volga River in the Red Tide Operation.
- Battlefield 1.21 addressed an issue where players were able to reach unintended rooftops in Amiens.
- Fixed an issue where players would encounter invisible collision after destroying bridges on Amiens.
- Fixed an issue where players would encounter invisible collision when existing the fort on Monte Grappa.
- Battlefield 1 update 1.21 fixed an issue where players would encounter invisible collision near the D capture flag in Fao Fortress.
- Fixed the fidelity of some trees on the River Somme map.
Player Journey & Unlocks
- Battlefield 1.21 corrected the rarity grade of the PTFO skins to Legendary.
- Corrected the rarity grade of the Incarcerator skin to Distinguished.
- Fixed an issue where the Reaper Affliction would constantly play a grunting sound effect while taking damage.
UX & UI improvements in Battlefield 1 version 1.21
- Battlefield 1.21 fixed an issue where long Platoon names would sometimes run out of the Best Squad list.
- Battlefield 1 update 1.21 addressed an issue where the Howell Automatic Rifle Grenade HE gadget was missing an icon.
- Fixed an issue where the Doughboy M1911 would occasionally not display in the customize screen.
- Fixed an issue where the Trench Clearer skin on the M1909 would not appear in the customize screen.
- Battlefield 1 version 1.21 addressed the thumbnail for the Battle of Festubert skin on the Automatico M1918.
- Fixed an issue where players who are using VOIP were not being indicated on the End of Round screen.
- Fixed an issue where the map voting images for London Calling: Scourge and London Calling: Raiders did not appear.
- Battlefield 1 1.21 addressed an issue where the Operation name remained on screen when entering the Best Squad screen.
- Fixed an issue where the player would not return to the Globe after canceling the matchmaking that was initiated through the Join Any Operation button.
- Fixed an issue where the capture progress indicator would display the incorrect color when planting explosives at the telegraph in Frontlines.
- Battlefield 1 version 1.21 fixed an issue where various weapons were missing components when viewing them in the Modify screen on the front-end menus.
- Fixed an issue where z-fighting appeared on the magazine of the Autoloading 8.25 Extended when viewing in the Modify screen while the Battle of Cote 304 skin is equipped.
- Battlefield 1 1.21 fixed an issue where the rarity indicating colors were missing for Distinguished and Legendary skins when opening the Assault Edition Class Battle Pack.
[amazon_link asins=’B073Q417B5′ template=’ProductCarousel‘ store=’playstaexperi-21′ marketplace=’DE‘ link_id=’3a047647-320b-11e8-b7d1-abf2b24bc273′]