Treyarch spendierte heute ihren Ego-Shooter Call of Duty Black Ops III den Patch 1.23. Mit diesem Patch wurden einige Fehler auf den Zombies Chronicles Maps behoben.
Der Patch hat eine Größe von 1,872GB und wir haben für euch die Patch-Notes:
- General Stability Improvements.
- Added measures to address exploitative 3rd party peripherals.
Zombies (PS4 only):
- Fixed an issue where incorrect voice over lines were playing in various levels
- Fixed an issue where all players would hear the Galil firing audio regardless of their distance from the shooter
- Fixed an issue that would cause the “fire sale” audio to play too loud
- The Thundergun will now grant players XP
- Fixed an issue with time attacks not working properly
- Fixed a crash that occurred while using the “Eye Candy” GobbleGum
- Fixed a bug that occurred while using the “Idle Eyes” GobbleGum before a host migration
- Fixed various collision and pathing issues.
- Fixed various Elemental Staff bugs.
- Fixed Panzersoldat pathing issues and bugs.
- Optimized streamer performance in the map.
Kino Der Toten
- Fixed an issue where players were being targeted by zombies immediately after teleporting.
- Fixed an issue where players would experience a black screen while teleporting.
- Fixed an issue where players would lose their primary weapon after picking up the cymbal monkey.
- Fixed an issue where wall buys could lose functionality.
Shi No Numa
- Fixed an issue where Flogger kills were not counting towards daily trap challenges.
- Fixed a bug that would cause a “connection interrupted” error when deploying the QED.
- Fixed a host migration crash.
- Fixed a “Widow’s Wine” exploit.
- Fixed various Gersh device bugs.
- Addressed collision exploits.
Call of Duty Black Ops III erschien am 6. November 2015 unter anderem für die PlayStation 3 und PlayStation 4. Der Nachfolger Call of Duty Infinite Warfare erschien am 4. November 2016 für die PlayStation 4.