Für den Shooter Doom ist heute das Update 1.06 erschienen. Wir haben uns auf die Suche nach den Patchnotes für euch gemacht, da die Playstation nur allgemeine Angaben macht:
So sprechen die Patchnotes ein allgemeines Waffen-Balancing an aber auch von einem Hotfix ist die Rede, wo euch empfohlen wird das Spiel neu zustarten.
The last pass on this made it very spam friendly and decreased skill requirements. Based on extensive feedback, we have reduced the ammo count and also reigned in the splash and detonate damage values to place more emphasis on control and skill when using the weapon.
Heavy Assault Rifle
We have increased the damage, reduced the spread increase when zoomed, and removed the additional movement penalty when using the scope. We really like how it’s feeling now, and this should make the weapon more competitive in both the hip-fire and zoom modes.
This weapon now has an increased fire rate and does more damage when hitting enemies in the body. We have also bumped up the burn damage for the weapon mod behavior. This should bring the Hell Shot in line with the other precision weapons in the game, and a gun you’ll be wanting to equip more often.
The last pass on adjusting the switch timings for the shotguns fixed the issue with a loadout exploit but also removed dual shotguns as a viable loadout for close-range engagements. We got a lot of feedback here, and we’ve reduced the length of the switch timings so that this loadout is viable again.
We adjusted the amount of health received per tick so that players have better survivability.
- Fixed an issue where crashing occurred when performing undo/redo
- Fixed an issue where the “Find Open Match” tile only found maps hosted by friends
- Fixed an issue with the ‘Keep Inventory on Respawn’ SnapMap setting where players weren’t respawning with full ammo.
- Fixed an issue where the game could crash when loading Featured Map “1-4P Ultra DOOM Zombies RPG”
- Fixed an issue with the SnapMap AI Path Point where setting speed to ‘Sprint’ stopped AI pathing.”
- Fixed an issue where the MOTD (message of the day) displayed outdated images upon first load
- Fixed an issue where crashing occurred when attempting to load an Unto the Evil multiplayer map while the DLC was still installing