Codemasters kündigte soeben fürden Morgen einen weiteren Patch für F1 2015 auf der Playstation 4 an. Dies kann man den offiziellen Twitter-Kanälen entnehmen. Dabei wurden auch die Patch-Notes veröffentlicht.
Der Patch wiegt nur 725 MB. Die Details im Englischen. Ihr könnt bei Bedarf links den Google-Translator benutzen.
We just set live a new patch for F1 2015 on the PlayStation 4 and you should start to see it download in the next few hours.
- Fixed deadzone being incorrectly applied to steering wheels
- Fixed steering wheel settings not saving correctly
- Fixed incorrect detection of certain controllers and steering wheels
- Fixed assists being active in Pro Season mode
- Fixed inverted force feedback on the T100 steering wheels
- Fixed OSD swipe being mapped to the DRS button on T500s
- Fixed race weekend settings not being editable during Championship Season mode
- Fixed AI cars having punctured tyres in P2 and P3 sessions in Pro Season mode
- Fixed occasional camera flickering when entering spectate mode
- Fixed Time Trial rivals not updating correctly when out on track
- Fixed car resetting to track when using flashback in the pit lane
- Updated the hopper system to use an alternative search method where players will join an active session. Joining sessions should now be much quicker. If no free sessions are available in that hopper then the user will create a new session
- Added a new “invite only” custom match option
- Fixed some multiplayer races being “won” as soon as they start
- Fixed spectators crashing at the end of online practice sessions
- Fixed several instances of players failing to start a session after other players have left the game
- Fixed players not joining hopper lobbies correctly from some game modes
- Fixed race start timer increasing whenever a player joins a hopper lobby
- Fixed players acquiring another player’s points when joining a session mid-season
- Fixed saved lobby settings not loading in correctly
- Fixed car body not loading in correctly in some multiplayer race
- Fixed vote to skip track being used multiple times
- Various other bug fixes and improvements across all game modes
Note: for non-European regions this patch also includes all fixes from the v1.02 patch that was released in Europe last month.
Please let us know below how you feel about the patch and the changes we’ve made below.
We’ll have more info on patches for the other platforms soon.