Codemasters hat für das Spiel F1 2017 den Patch 1.10 veröffentlicht. Wir reichen euch die Patchnotes nun nach. Bitte benutzt den Google-Translator zur Übersetzung, da wir euch die originalen Patchnotes in englischer Sprache liefern.
- Safety Car – Fixed the falling too far back system so it will no longer give penalties incorrectly.
- Safety Car – Lapped cars will no longer be able to overtake cars that have lapped them.
- Fixed a bug that meant players could be disqualified when someone behind them did a jump start and drove through them while ghosted.
- Increased the terminal damage threshold from ~7m/s to 15m/s. (The terminal damage threshold is the speed below which you cannot terminally damage your car). 15 metres per second is ~33.5 miles per hour and ~54km/h.
- Fixed a minor graphical issue on the Ray Ban sponsor on the Ferrari.
- Added Xbox One X support. This includes 4K support, 60hz mirrors, upgraded car reflections, shadow filtering and texture filtering.
- Fixed a bug that caused the delta to stop working during a virtual safety car period.
- Fixed a bug that could cause cars to become desynchronised during multiplayer sessions.
- A red “disconnected” cross icon is now displayed next to the name of any player who has not sent network information recently to warn you that there is a connectivity issue.
[amazon_link asins=’B072J37P4Y,B072J37P56,B005L0Z2BG‘ template=’ProductCarousel‘ store=’playstaexperi-21′ marketplace=’DE‘ link_id=’ee051a2f-be8c-11e7-8a23-dfa6d23a22e4′]