Die 4J Studios und Mojang veröffentlichten heute für Minecraft den Patch 1.67. Mit diesem Patch wurden einige Fehler behoben und 2 neue Skin Packs wurden hinzugefügt.
Der Patch ist 107,6MB klein und wir haben wie immer für euch die Patch-Notes:
- Added Star Wars Sequel Skin Pack
- Added Minecraft Classic Skin Pack 1
- Added Chat message to inform users once they reach the maximum number of Ender Crystals in a world.
- Error codes have been added to Network error messages.
- Fix for MCCE-#3522 – Over the sky barrier.
- Fix for MCCE-#6536 – Save file can be corrupted when flying over the Sky Barrier.
- Fix for MCCE #6383 – The Player could experience severe FPS drops when then Enderdragon spawn particles.
- Fix for MCCE-#6734 – Sharpness Particles Replaced by rain drops.
- Fix for MCCE-#6802 – Sticky Pistons do not pull chests back.
- Fix for MCCE #4683 – Vertical pointing Dispensers spawn mobs in the wrong positions.
- Fix for MCCE #4701 – Mining Fatigue has little to no effect.
- Fix for MCCE-#6764 – The comparator detects 6 power for a cauldron instead of 3.
- Fix for MCCE-#6603 – Grass spreads under tilled dirt / farmland.
- Fix for MCCE #4956 – The back of an observer block does not light up when powered.
- Fix for MCCE #4986 – Parrots that have been tamed disappear after moving away from them. Tamed Ocelots and Wolfs shouldn’t despawn now either.
- Fix for MCCE-#6224 – No Music Disc Collection Messages.
- Fix for MCCE-#6425 – Water collected using a bucket that is past the world’s limit can place water that doesn’t move.
- Fix for MCCE #6599 – Farming Beetroot has a net loss overall when harvesting.
- Fix for MCCE-#5384 – Game crashes to ps3 xmb menu (Due to memory leak with Cave Spiders) – PS3/Xbox 360.
- Fixed a crash when loading a pre 1.8 save with Cooked Fish in an Ender Chest.
- Fixed a bug where Endermen weren’t teleporting upon taking damage directly from Players.
- Fixed a bug where holding a stack of two or more items prevented players from performing the „Take/Place“ action on Armor Stands.
- Fixed a bug where some mobs weren’t correctly chasing players through doors.
- Fixed a bug where mobs could breed through walls and fences.
- Fixed a bug where players could sometimes enter a round of Levitation Potions in Tumble without any Potions.
- Fixed a bug where Cauldron sound effects were louder than intended.
- Fixed a bug where fuel in Brewing Stands was consumed at the wrong time.
- Fixed a bug where Zombie Pigmen stayed angry at dead players.
- Fixed a bug where placing a large number of beacons filtered by stained glass would cause the game to crash.
- Fixed a bug where the player would take damage or be placed within the block above when exiting a Minecart.
- Fixed a bug where the Ender Dragon could be trapped in a Boat and killed easily.
- Fixed a bug where Grass Path blocks mined with the Silk Touch Enchantment would give the player a Dirt block.
- Fixed a bug where the Beacon’s secondary power could not be activated without having the primary power activated as well.
- Fixed a bug where Mounted mobs could not breed.
- Optimised the block updating of Chest Blocks causing frame rate issues in worlds with a large number of chests.
Minecraft erschien am 3. September 2014 für die PlayStation 4.
[amazon_link asins=’B01L7PPTV6,B01LYESYI8,B0153B0RW6,B0742LGR98,B00GWUSDII,B00GWUSG8U‘ template=’ProductCarousel‘ store=’playstaexperi-21′ marketplace=’DE‘ link_id=’a5c7d3d5-bbc4-11e7-b892-f1b57c3a6731′]