Für das Basketball-Spiel von 2K Games NBA 2K16 ist ein 2,4 GB großer Patch erschienen. Wir haben die Patchnotes für euch.
Die Playstation 4 haut folgende Patchnotes raus:
- Verbesserte Stabilität des Titels und allgemeine Verbesserungen des Benutzererlebnisses
Im Detail veröffentlichte 2K Games folgende Patchnotes:
- Addressed a hang that can occur when editing/applying tattoos in Edit Player.
- Resolved a bug where one or more users in a co-op game would lose control of their player at some point during the game.
- Fixed a disconnect issue that some users were seeing during online games.
- (PC) Fixed a corruption issue where some users were experiencing hangs, missing art assets, and infinite loads. Please ensure that your virus scanning software (e.g. Avast) whitelists your Steam folder/directory. This is required for new content to properly download and install.
- Closed a loophole where the pause timer would stop counting down when sitting in the ‘Report Image’ flow.
- Improved the user interface when applying contracts to players in MyTEAM by removing the display of how many contracts the player would have IF the current card was applied.
- Fixed a case where the user accepting an online invite would sometimes skip the position selection screen in the way into matchmaking.
- Headwear should now properly unequip when attempting to do so from within the MyPARK Apparel section of the store.
- The player portrait will now update when a new user is signed in on the main menu via the account picker.
- A number of other optimizations and enhancements have been made to improve the user experience.
- Teammate free throw celebration/interaction behaviors have been corrected.
- Slightly tuned down the frequency of ball collisions.
- Fixed an issue that led to a temporary loss of user control on possession changes while in the 2K Cam.
- Tuned down the frequency of missed alley-oop and putback dunks when open.
- Fixed an issue that allowed high rated post players to shoot post fadeaway 3’s at a high percentage.
- Fixed a rare issue where the game would hang when Doris Burke interviews your MyPLAYER at the end of the first half and/or at the end of the game.
- The correct records and rep levels will now be shown for the players on the MyPARK loading screen.
- Corrected the wall and floor art for the San Antonio Spurs theme in MyCOURT.
- Fixed a case where some purchased shoes were not properly appearing on the shoe racks in MyCOURT.
- Resolved a hang that could occur many, many years into MyGM when entering the offseason.
- Generated players will now wear the correct color socks for away games.
- Fixed an issue where generated players were getting their free throw animations randomized every offseason.
- The Strengths/Weaknesses screen in Team Comparison should now be functioning properly once again.
Wie immer steht euch der Google-Translator Button links zur Verfügung.