Für das NBA Spiel von 2K Sports, NBA 2K17, ist heute der Patch 1.03 veröffentlicht worden. Wir haben die Patchnotes für euch.
– Updated court floors for both the New York Knicks and the Milwaukee Bucks.
– Uniform improvements including the addition of a number of patches (e.g. Pacers 50th anniversary patch) and changes to more accurately represent uniforms for a number of teams.
– Addressed an issue where some pre-order users were unable to see the ’92 Dream Team on the Play Now team select menu.
– Substitutions made during a timeout will now immediately apply, rather than waiting for the next dead ball.
– Reduced the frequency of lob passes and increased pass speeds across the board.
– Fixed the 5-Second Closely Guarded rule in Euroleague-rules games such that the violation is only called when the ball carrier is holding the ball (as opposed to dribbling the ball).
– Voice chatting has been added to the Pro-Am Team Arena.
– As your Pro-Am Team levels up, you will now begin to see your Sponsors’ logos appearing on your custom arena walls!
– Pro-Am teams of Elite 4 (and higher) will now see big heads in the crowd of their players during games.
– The “On The Rise” and “Get Your Feet Wet” achievements should now unlock when the proper criteria has been met.
– Injuries in MyCAREER will no longer carry over into MyPARK/Pro-Am games. Regardless of your injury status in your career, your player will now always be fully healthy in MyPARK/Pro-Am.
– The Turbo meter will now flash red when depleted in MyPARK/Pro-Am games.
– Travelling as a team to Parks and Pro-Am games should now be a lot smoother and more reliable.
– Once earned, Grand Badges should now properly appear on your player in Pro-Am games.
– A large number of improvements to the camera system used during Pro-Am games. The entire experience should now look and feel much cleaner.
– Custom Wall progress will no longer disappear when changing basket types while editing a Pro-Am Team arena.
– Made a change such that the only whistles you will hear in MyPARK are those from your current game (unless you are walking around).
– Your Gamertag/Online ID will now correctly show on the back of your team’s Pro-Am jersey.
– More reliable search capabilities when searching for players in the Free Agency feature of Pro-Am.
– Corrected a number of animation upgrades for Pro-Am that had incorrect team level requirements.
– Fixed an issue where the overall rating of another player would display as 55 when viewing their player card during a shootaround.
– MyPARK intro animations will now be shown with a greater variety when more than one is equipped.
– Corrected a case where users would have an optional practice and a game overlapping on a single day, resulting in the user being forced to simulate to the next game.
– Proper controls for “Orange Juice” are now shown in the Controls menu in the in-game pause menu.
– The Ankle Breaker badge should now properly unlock when the appropriate conditions are met.
– Attributes earned exclusively through off-court events (e.g. free throw shooting, stamina, etc.) should now properly be saved to your MyPLAYER once earned.
– Coach Brubaker will no longer critique you for missing team practices while you are injured.
– When playing as a Point Guard, the playcalling menu will no longer be brought up on-screen when attempting to use “Orange Juice” controls with the d-pad.
– Fixed an issue where your MyPLAYER would sometimes appear out of focus during a post-game interview with the studio crew.
– Removed an errant dialog during MyGM setup that prevented more than one custom-built team from being added to the league at time of league creation.
– Fixed an issue in MyLEAGUE Online where loaded custom draft classes were not being preserved.
– User vetoes are now respected in MyGM when your owner approaches you regarding the proposed rule changes for the upcoming season. If you don’t want a rule enacted, say no. If you are interested in the rule, say yes and it will go up for vote with the league.
– When using a downloaded Team Design, the commentators will no longer refer to the team by an incorrect name.
– Team Cards will now list team stats for the last 24 years, rather than the current and last season it showed previously. The more information, the better!
– Fixed an issue where the Advanced Rotations menu was not properly updating following a trade, which could lead to a hang in some cases.
– Players should now sign for normal contract values when the salary cap rule is turned off.
– Commentary and crowd sounds will now be heard when jumping into a game that was initiated with SimCast.
– Playoff stats will now be used in the Team Comparison and Player Comparison menus during the Playoffs (previously used regular season stats).
– Many other small bug fixes and adjustments were also made, game-wide.