Bugbear Entertainment hat heute für die Racer an der PlayStation 4 den Patch 1.05 für Wreckfest veröffentlicht. Wir haben die Patchnotes für euch:
leider liegen die Patchnotes nur in englischer Sprache vor, ihr könnt den google-Translator nutzen, siehe rechts
- Fixed a crash in the server browser.
- Fixed a crash in the user interface renderer.
- Audio for remote cars no longer stutters.
- The currently running prediction phase is now completed when switching to dead reckoning.
- Improved client smoothing, reducing the stuttering the remote cars especially when viewed from the side.
- Essential server info is now displayed in the lobby (click the server message to toggle)
- Toggling ready/unready is now disabled immediately (a second, to be precise) before event start to prevent glitches.
- High ping warning threshold is now 1000 ms.
- Fixed a glitch in the chat that caused text to disappear.
- Adjusted shifting logic, shifts occur closer to redline.
- Adjusted tire pressures, so that front and back wheels have more or less the same pressure (and thus, different deflection).
- AI now races more loosely and their raceline mistakes are more natural. As previously, the lower the AI Difficulty level, the more prone the AI is to errors.
- AI now packs up more tightly.
- Killerbee AI is now more competetive.
- AI now uses maxed out Class A cars in the final parts of the career and randomly in custom events.
- In Hateful Eight career event, the AI can no longer use Class B cars.
- Steering wheel is now animated for AI cars as well.
- Steering wheel of AI cars now follows deform (prevents the floating steering wheel syndrome).
- Fixed Motorhome engine parts and materials.
- Paint jobs and liveries no longer add to the vehicle price.
- Fixed Motorhome tire damage that caused the wheels to occasionally glitch.
- Fixed a number of incorrect value references.
- Added fence in front of the spectators on the banks of Espedalen so that cars going offroad hit the fence instead of resetting after hitting spectators.
- The cars should no longer get abruptly reset when crashing into the spectators in the Hilltop Stadium (at least not as easily as previously).
- Hitting parked vehicles on Big Valley Stadium no longer causes a reset, and the vehicles have proper collisions.
- A number of additional, non-specified optimization and collision improvements.
- Fixed an antiportal glitch visible in the Motorcity reverse layout.
- Adjusted the main menu camera views and tones for a more atmospheric result.
- Added a controller preset with inverted sticks.
- Music now continues to play over online track change when in-game music is disabled.
- Fixed surface audio effect for sliding.
- Propely balanced AI volume levels.
- Master volume tweaks.
[amazon_link asins=’B07D57FB1C,B07TLP9YBM,B07D57WCC5,B07TLP9QG9,B07FDN2V1W,B07TKNFKG5′ template=’ProductCarousel‘ store=’playstaexperi-21′ marketplace=’DE‘ link_id=’ff770f08-6636-4b79-8867-9c2a394ce50b‘]